- Colin Stuart Victoria's Secret Sand Suede Clear Gemstones Ankle Strap shoes 10 M
- STYLISH Women Knee High Boots Pointy Toe Stiletto Boots shoes Women Big Size 15
- JESSICA SIMPSON Laenie 2 Women Classic Stilettos Size 7.5 M Indigo Soft Denim
- Rancourt & Co Rangeley Beefroll Moc 8 EE Extra Wide msrp 295 made in Maine USA
- Mens Vintage British Wing Tip Carved Real Leather Breathable Business shoes 2019
- Yaxro for men Comfortable quality footwear light weight attractive design multi
- Dansko Vaughn Sneakers size 45
- Mens Clarks Formal Brogue shoes - Amieson Limit
- Mens Fashion Mesh Breathable leisure sports shoes Lace Up Casual Runing Sneakers
- Firetrap sudan hiker size 9
- Skechers 65418 Mens Relaxed Fit-Rovato-Texon Oxford- Choose SZ color.
- Mens Hollow Out Closed Toe Walking Sports Casual Summer Beach Sandals shoes sz
- Air Jordan 12 Gamma bluee Size 12 Pre-owned
- Bruno Magli Italian Loafers for Men
- PENNE SHOES mocassini made in 1934-CE brown vero cervo
- Vans CA (California) Era 59 CA x Offspring UK Dress bluees Brown Leather Size 10
- Adidas Original Men's Swift Run NEW AUTHENTIC Grey White B37728
- PUMA Men's Classic Badge Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Diadora 501.172310 75070 Grey Low Sneakers Man Fall Winter
- shoes Lotto Life's Tracer T3943 Man Sneakers White blue Sport Casual Logo Gym Lea
- 2star Women's shoes Sneakers - 2SD pink Spring Summer 19
- Puma Hawthorne Mid (snorkel bluee white) 351287-05
- Fashion Leather Mens Athletic Casual Running Sports Lace Up shoes Trainers Mesh
- shoes PRADA LUXUEUX 4T2878 blue NOUVEAUX 11 45 45,5
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 V SP PATCH WHITE-blueE-RED SZ 5.5 MENS WOMENS SZ 7 Obsidian
- Ellie shoes Women's 253-Fain Boot
- Ariat Women's Brown Leather Lacer Boots, Cowboy, Western, Sz 5.5, Free Shipping
- Womens Adidas Game Court Tennis shoes Sz 6
- Womens nike cortez size 10
- New Balance Womens Kay v1 A.C Running Fabric Low Top, Pink, Size 3 M US Big Kids
- G by Guess Hailee Brown Womens shoes Size 6 M Boots MSRP Brand New
- SPEEDO FOAM HYDRO COMFORT SNEAKERS RUNNING SHOES SIZE US 9 WOMEN'S
- Next Brown Knee High Leather Boots Size 6
- Womens Hidden High Heels Ankle Boots Casual Lace Up Creepers Muffins shoes F896
- Faux Patent Leather Side Zipper Womens High Boots Knight Riding Dance shoes A90
- Womens Fashion Handcrafted Rounded Toe Side Zipper Slim Fashion Ankle Boots Pump
- Teva Terra Float Sandals, Women's Size 9, Tacion Aqua
- Tod’s For Ferrari City Gomnino Driving shoes Suede
- Callaghan 14805 Derby women Autunno Inverno
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's shoes Loafer WyndingS Driver Loafer shoes
- Mens Slip On Loafers Casual Business Driving Party Dress Business Flats Clubwear
- Polo Ralph Lauren bluee Espadrilles Size 7
- NEW Mens Males Dandy Loafer Fashion Sneakers Casual Oxford shoes Brown CS-MVK
- Dan Post DP2111 Milwaukee Brown Leather Cowboy Boots Sz 9.5 EW
- OluKai MAKANI TAN MESH TEXTILE CASUAL LOAFERS shoes MEN'S USA 9.5
- Johnston & Murphy 20-7223 Brown Bicycle Toe Oxfords Tie Men Size 8 1 2 M BRAZIL
- Kobe 9 All Star Gumbo Size 10 VNDS
- Clarks Men's Daulton Up Chelsea Boots Brown (Dark Brown Lea) 10 UK
- Dr.Martens 1460 Pascal Flame Glitter - Red Pink - Stivali women red
- NIKE SFB 8 JUNGLE REALTREE Size 10.5 Camo Tan 845168-990 Mens Boot RARE
- VNDS MENS NIKE KD SPLATTER NURF KEVIN Durant 554988 007 SZ 10.5 FREE MAX AIR
- NIKE RUNNING SHOES TANJUN black-36
- New Skechers Mens Ronin Walking shoes Size 9
- ✅ 24Hr DELIVERY✅Adidas Samba Suede Mens Casual Trainer Navy rrp A GRADE
- NIB MENS NIKE ZOOM D OC OLYMPIC CEREMONY 882022 999 SZ 13 NOBOXLID FREE SHIP
- Jerusalem Sandals Men's Barak Fishermans Sandal Brown Tan
- Roamers Mens Flexi Plain Leather Gibson shoes (DF121)
- BALLY DAVID SLIP ON LOAFERS SZ 9.5 USED SHELL CORDOVAN LEATHER MADE IN ITALY
- Shiny England Fashion Mens Loafers Glitter Metal Pointy Toe Dress Club shoes SZ
- NEW Arrival Men's Beach&Casual Flip-Flops Summer Rubber Sole Sandals Slippers
- Sports shoes sneakers Imac man shoes men casual leather suede bluee grey 40
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Teva Tanza Mens Footwear Sandals - Brown All SizesANTONIO MAURIZI 7265 Cognac Brown Leather Cap Toe Brogue shoes US 8Mezlan Men's Penny Loafer (Brown Tan) Contrast 2-tone Size 12 MCole Haan Wing Tip Oxford Mens Sz 9.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
151752 MS50 Men's shoes Size 8.5 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy+ OLUKAI ‘Moku’ Moc Toe Derby Size 43.5301769 TSP50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Navy bluee Leather Slip On H.S. Trask
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. 252834 MSBT50 Men's shoes Size 11 M Brown Leather Lace Up Boots Johnston MurphyAureus Men's Dayton Sneakers, Brown Denim Canvas, 12 MFlorsheim Vintage Full Grain Leather Brown Braided Bike Toe Loafers Size 11 (C)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens 10 Bally CHANCY Tassel Dress shoes Burgundy Made In
Things to do in Tahoe City
VTG Florsheim Imperial Oxford Pebble Grain Brown Distressed Leather shoes 11 11.5Johnston & Murphy Sheepskin Dark Brown Suede Oxfords - Size 12MSIOUX Cityschuhe Business Modell DRYES black Schnürer Fußbett echt Leder NEUMens Grenson Penrith Formal shoes
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.