- Colin Stuart Victoria's Secret Sand Suede Clear Gemstones Ankle Strap shoes 10 M
- STYLISH Women Knee High Boots Pointy Toe Stiletto Boots shoes Women Big Size 15
- JESSICA SIMPSON Laenie 2 Women Classic Stilettos Size 7.5 M Indigo Soft Denim
- Rancourt & Co Rangeley Beefroll Moc 8 EE Extra Wide msrp 295 made in Maine USA
- Mens Vintage British Wing Tip Carved Real Leather Breathable Business shoes 2019
- Yaxro for men Comfortable quality footwear light weight attractive design multi
- Dansko Vaughn Sneakers size 45
- Mens Clarks Formal Brogue shoes - Amieson Limit
- Mens Fashion Mesh Breathable leisure sports shoes Lace Up Casual Runing Sneakers
- Firetrap sudan hiker size 9
- Western Cowboy mens Lace up Ankle Boots trendy pointed toes Combat boot shoes
- Mens Bling Slip On Casual Loafers Rhinestones Driving Club Dress shoes Stylish
- NEW BALANCE 997 M997BEXP blueE WHITE SIZE 9
- Danner Men's 13249 Trakwelt Wellington 11 Brown Comp Toe NMT Work Safety Boots
- Mens Handmade Boots Brown Leather Button Formal Wear Casual shoes US 6 to 16 New
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Clean Mens Leather Sneakers Vintage shoes Brown
- 9.0 Asics Men Gel-Lyte III 3 royal neon green H30EK-9059
- NEW MENS CHAMPION 93EIGHTEEN BIG C RUNNING CASUAL SHOES - 11 GREEN
- Trail-Running shoes Inov8 TrailRoc 285
- Men casual lace up outdoor hiking work cow leather sneaker dress sport shoes Y84
- Adidas Originals Arkyn Runner White White Grey F339020
- Mens Low Top Lace Up Comfort Breathable Running Walking Fashion Sport shoes B114
- NIKE AIR FORCE MID AF X RECON STASH US 9 nort camo
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE GONE FISHING Size 14. 575420-300 teal penny
- TODAY'S SALE Vintage Barkley's & Button Up Shirt. Styled for you
- Dansko Stormy Brown Real Fur Winter Ankle Cuff Boots Size 42 EUC US 10 10.5
- Women Lady Pointy Toe High Stiletto Heel Thigh Boot shoes Zip Leather Party Sexy
- Womens Adidas Originals Gazelle Super Green Trainers (TGF23) RRP
- Asics Gel Quantum 180 Womens Athletic Running shoes Sz 10 Teal bluee Purple
- BCBGeneration Womens shoes Size 11M Warm Sand BG DulceWorn Once W Orig Box
- Frye Cara Knee High Oiled Suede Boots Sz 6 Wood Brown Slouch NEW
- AHNU TEVA Women Size 6 Montara Event Waterproof Low Hiking shoes
- Leather, Virgin Wool Winter Boots Germany US Size Womens 9
- NIKE ZOOM WINFLO RUNNING SHOES MULTI COLOR ( SIZE 9 ) WOMEN’S
- Dr. Scholl's shoes Women's Launch Boot, Putty Perforated Microfiber, 11
- Clarks Suede Lace-up Wedge Ankle Boots Flores pink Navy 11W NEW A300018
- Womens MERRELL OAK brown suede flats sz. 7 (37.5)
- Men Genuine Sheepskin Ankle Boot High Top Brogue Wingtip Carved Metal Shiny shoes
- NEW COLE HAAN MENS JEFFERSON GRAND PENNY LOAFER - BRITISH TAN
- LUDWIG REITER WIEN SHOES, SIZE US 8.5, VERY GOOD CONDITION
- Armani Jeans men's beach pool sandals slippers size 44.5(11UK) - Made in
- Deer Stags Seattle Boots - Tan - Mens
- Men's Dress shoes Plain Toe Oxford Navy bluee Eelskin Print ANTONIO CERRELLI 6780
- Keen NEWPORT Men's Brown Leather Sport Hiking Sandals Size US 9 1010121
- Men's Driving Loafers Walking Breathable Slip on Sneakers Casual Moccasins New Y
- COLE HAAN CITY Cap-toe Oxfords 10.5 D Burgundy Mens Dress shoes
- Size 14 Jordan 11lab4 Red Patent
- NIKE REACT ELEMENT 87 BV0323 001 BRAND NEW IN BOX UK SIZE 9 & 12
- Johnston & Murphy Men's Copeland Chukka Tan Oiled Full Grain Sz 12
- Jordan Retro 10s Cool Grey Infared Size 11
- Kith new balance 597 Size 8.5
- Hombre Catesby Botines con Cordones MCW159 4400
- SPARCO Racing Mens Sneaker - ZANDVOORT_black-grey - Leather Upper
- Adidas Originals Busenitz Men's Trainer () Red Brand New In Box
- Asics Gel Kenum T7C4N 9696 Lace Up Grey Running Walking Mesh Trainers
- Jerusalem Sandals Men's Barak Fishermans Sandal Brown Tan
- Roamers Mens Flexi Plain Leather Gibson shoes (DF121)
- BALLY DAVID SLIP ON LOAFERS SZ 9.5 USED SHELL CORDOVAN LEATHER MADE IN ITALY
- Shiny England Fashion Mens Loafers Glitter Metal Pointy Toe Dress Club shoes SZ
- NEW Arrival Men's Beach&Casual Flip-Flops Summer Rubber Sole Sandals Slippers
- Sports shoes sneakers Imac man shoes men casual leather suede bluee grey 40
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Teva Tanza Mens Footwear Sandals - Brown All SizesANTONIO MAURIZI 7265 Cognac Brown Leather Cap Toe Brogue shoes US 8Mezlan Men's Penny Loafer (Brown Tan) Contrast 2-tone Size 12 MCole Haan Wing Tip Oxford Mens Sz 9.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
151752 MS50 Men's shoes Size 8.5 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy+ OLUKAI ‘Moku’ Moc Toe Derby Size 43.5301769 TSP50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Navy bluee Leather Slip On H.S. Trask
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. 252834 MSBT50 Men's shoes Size 11 M Brown Leather Lace Up Boots Johnston MurphyAureus Men's Dayton Sneakers, Brown Denim Canvas, 12 MFlorsheim Vintage Full Grain Leather Brown Braided Bike Toe Loafers Size 11 (C)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens 10 Bally CHANCY Tassel Dress shoes Burgundy Made In
Things to do in Tahoe City
VTG Florsheim Imperial Oxford Pebble Grain Brown Distressed Leather shoes 11 11.5Johnston & Murphy Sheepskin Dark Brown Suede Oxfords - Size 12MSIOUX Cityschuhe Business Modell DRYES black Schnürer Fußbett echt Leder NEUMens Grenson Penrith Formal shoes
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.