- Colin Stuart Victoria's Secret Sand Suede Clear Gemstones Ankle Strap shoes 10 M
- STYLISH Women Knee High Boots Pointy Toe Stiletto Boots shoes Women Big Size 15
- JESSICA SIMPSON Laenie 2 Women Classic Stilettos Size 7.5 M Indigo Soft Denim
- Rancourt & Co Rangeley Beefroll Moc 8 EE Extra Wide msrp 295 made in Maine USA
- Mens Vintage British Wing Tip Carved Real Leather Breathable Business shoes 2019
- Yaxro for men Comfortable quality footwear light weight attractive design multi
- Dansko Vaughn Sneakers size 45
- Mens Clarks Formal Brogue shoes - Amieson Limit
- Mens Fashion Mesh Breathable leisure sports shoes Lace Up Casual Runing Sneakers
- Firetrap sudan hiker size 9
- Mario Bucelli men Mocassino Pantofola Casual shoes Basse Stivale Fahren
- DC SHOES KIDS CRISIS HIGH WNT WHEAT FW 2017 shoes BAMBINO NEW 33 34
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Iridescent -Size 10 DS L@@K Brand New
- J.WILTON SCHUHWERK MANN FRANCESINA LEDER brown - C67B
- Jordan 11 shoes size 9
- Saucony Men's Fastwitch 8 Cross Country Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR SHADOW SZ 10 GREY CRYSTAL WHITE KNIT BY3570
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT OLIVE GREEN SIZE 11.5 BRAND NEW (875943-200)
- NIKE Jordan Relentless in White
- Mens Athletic Trainer Hot Sneaker Breath color Match Outdoor Board Street shoes
- New ADIDAS Women Originals ULTRABOOST shoes (DB3209) Chalk White Active Red
- Skechers Fluency Air Cooled Memory Foam Lite Cool Mesh Athletic shoes Men 11.5
- Air Jordan 2 infrared men's size 8 excellent condition
- Jordan 4 OG Cement sz8.5 DS
- New Balance Gore-Tex Boot Niobium Athletic High-Top Sneaker Grey MLNBDCC 998 999
- Tecnica, Womens, White Fur, Size 39 (8) Lace Up, Winter Boots, New, Never Worn
- Karen Millen ladies pink leopard pony skin calf length worn twice size 6.5uk
- Women's running shoes size 6
- NIKE SERENA WILLIAMS QS SIZE 8... ROSHE LD-1000 829721-100. NEW
- ASOLO Women Walking Hiking Trail Boots Size US 7.5 Brown Leather
- SKECHERS GO FLEX WALK shoes for women, NEW & AUTHENTIC, US size 10
- shoes REFRESH women Tronchetti Bassi T. Mgold REF62163.NE.01
- Women's shoes boots ankle boots suede elastic heels L7AX983-3
- Fashion Womens Suede Elegant Mid Calf Boots High Stilettos Heels Platform shoes
- Born Mairead Peltro Suede Cross Strap Zip-Up Ankle Boots Size 6 Dark Grey
- Stiefel un dimanche Venedig von KALLISTE blackes Leder gefüttert Leder t 37
- ZIERA Allsorts Super Support Leather Comfort shoes Womens Sz 11-11.5 Wide,
- NEW Tod's bluee Leather Loafers Mens Size 9.5
- Tanino Crisci Mens Dress shoes Size 11.5
- Mens Clarks Slip On Formal Loafers Un Gala Free
- Mens Military Desert Ankle Boots Lace Up Mid Calf Outdoor Tactical Army Boots sz
- shoes trekking greyPORT 10694 - green-44
- Men's Bolano Burgundy Oxford Dress shoes Style CERI-175 US Size 8.5
- GBX STREET BROWN LEATHER CASUAL OXFORD MENS SHOES 13 M
- Men's K SWISS COURT PRO II CMF 03629-155 WHITE 9 medium other sizes available
- Tamarac Mens Size 10 Brown Lined Slip On Slippers House shoes Moccasins
- Air Jordan Retro XIII PREORDER Sz.12 PLS READ DESCRIPTION
- VTG Thom McAn 10 Eye Lace Up Logger Brown Leather Work Boots Size 8 Amazing
- Stacy Adams Men's Selby Moc Toe Bit Slip-on Slip-On Loafer - Choose SZ color
- PUMA X XO BRAND NEW Light Grey Suede Classic x TheWeeknd sneakers Size 8.5
- KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot,Raven Tawny Olive,13 M US
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR SNEAKERS TOTAL WHITE B27136
- New Balance Mens White Cross Training shoes Size 10.5
- New Balance 510V2 Sneaker Men’s Size 7 B EUC
- M3788L PreOwned Men's New Balance M980BY Running shoes US 11 D
- Jerusalem Sandals Men's Barak Fishermans Sandal Brown Tan
- Roamers Mens Flexi Plain Leather Gibson shoes (DF121)
- BALLY DAVID SLIP ON LOAFERS SZ 9.5 USED SHELL CORDOVAN LEATHER MADE IN ITALY
- Shiny England Fashion Mens Loafers Glitter Metal Pointy Toe Dress Club shoes SZ
- NEW Arrival Men's Beach&Casual Flip-Flops Summer Rubber Sole Sandals Slippers
- Sports shoes sneakers Imac man shoes men casual leather suede bluee grey 40
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Teva Tanza Mens Footwear Sandals - Brown All SizesANTONIO MAURIZI 7265 Cognac Brown Leather Cap Toe Brogue shoes US 8Mezlan Men's Penny Loafer (Brown Tan) Contrast 2-tone Size 12 MCole Haan Wing Tip Oxford Mens Sz 9.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
151752 MS50 Men's shoes Size 8.5 M Brown Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy+ OLUKAI ‘Moku’ Moc Toe Derby Size 43.5301769 TSP50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Navy bluee Leather Slip On H.S. Trask
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. 252834 MSBT50 Men's shoes Size 11 M Brown Leather Lace Up Boots Johnston MurphyAureus Men's Dayton Sneakers, Brown Denim Canvas, 12 MFlorsheim Vintage Full Grain Leather Brown Braided Bike Toe Loafers Size 11 (C)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Mens 10 Bally CHANCY Tassel Dress shoes Burgundy Made In
Things to do in Tahoe City
VTG Florsheim Imperial Oxford Pebble Grain Brown Distressed Leather shoes 11 11.5Johnston & Murphy Sheepskin Dark Brown Suede Oxfords - Size 12MSIOUX Cityschuhe Business Modell DRYES black Schnürer Fußbett echt Leder NEUMens Grenson Penrith Formal shoes
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.