Bed & Breakfasts
- Tod's brogues, brown suede, men's shoe size
- HARLEY DAVIDSON shoes Boots BOOTS 95115 (AGM066223)
- Cole Haan Grand Tour Chukka Leather shoes Woodbury Brown Ivory (C29589)
- Adidas Hombre Zapatillas para Correr Essentials Run Años 70 Entrenamiento
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Vulc Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Puma Enzo Terrain bluee Men Walking shoes 10
- HOKA ONE ONE VANQUISH 3 blueE TOPAZ blueEPRINT RUNNING SHOES SZ mens 7.5
- ADIDAS ENERY CLOUD 2 NAVY blueE TRAINERS EU46. 2 3 BNWT
- VOILE whiteHE herren schuhe grey suede bluee denim tech fabric Liam Dash sneaker
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 SE REFLECTIVE MEN'S SZ 12 OFF black TOTAL orange BQ6524-001
- Men's Air Jordan 6 Rings 'Space Jam 2018, Size 18 Brand New 322992–016
- Beaming quality Fashion 458653 W05G0 9000 balenciaga MAILLE white Women's Size 8
- L@@K NEW WOMENS AUTHENTIC FRYE LEATHER ASH ROPER COWBOY BOOTS RIDING 8 M
- Women's Propet Madison Tall Zip Up Boot
- NEW Ecco Biom Trail FL Gore-Tex Women shoes, Grape Poppy, Size 37 EUR, 6-6.5 US
- NIKE Turnschuhe WMNS Revolution 4 EU Sneaker black
- Women's Pointed Toe High Heel Stiletto mid calf Boots Pull On Metal Decor shoes
- Adidas womens Lite Racer Slipon Running shoes Navy Size 7.5 8
- Merrell Women's Mix Master Move shoes , 10028
- Women's Chunky Heels Lace Up Zip Knee High Boots Riding Knight PU Leather Casual
- Patricia Nash Women's Ruffina Mules Brown and gold New In Box
- Dailyshoes Women's Classic Comfortable Casual Cross Strap Round Slip-On
- ARA WOMEN'S SZ 10 M BALLET LOW HEEL STYLE PERFORATED SLIP-ON SHOE CAP TOE FLAT
- Sperry Angelfish Cotton Mesh Boat shoes, Women's Size 8.5M, Ivory
- Danner Men's Rivot TFX® GTX® NMT 8
- Sebago Koala Wallabee Ankle shoes grey G IT 43.5 US 9.5 new
- Sperry Top Sider Men Authentic Original 2-Eye Surplus Boat shoes NEW ALL SIZE
- Stylish Mens Pearls Rivet Stud Slip On Loafers Shiny Dress Casual Clubwear shoes
- Men's Lace Up shoes Pointed Toe leather Cuban Heels Business Formal Hairdresser
- (USED WORN) NUNN BUSH MENS SIZE 13 M BROWN LEATHER OXFORDS SHOES
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Thompson Ii Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- EMS Boots Men's Size 8.5 Hiking Work Classic Dark Brown Leather B1800
- Men shoes Indian Handmade Leather Mojari Loafers & Slip Ons Flip-Flops US 7
- Air Jordan Countdown 8 CDP Collezione VIII Sz13
- H by Hudson Mens Hadstone Calf By Oxford 45 EU- Choose SZ color.
- Altra Men's Olympus 2.5 Athletic shoes - Choose SZ color
- Men 9Us Balance Beams 620 shoes 27
- Caterpillar Junction Suede Leather Ankle Padded Burnt Olive Army Winter Boots
- DB's Men's Extra Wide Twin Strap Trainers (2V Fit) in Size UK6 to UK14
- Sneakers Women's Athletic Luxury colorful Rhinestones Leather Breathable shoes
- Brown Adidas Advantage W F36480 shoes
- Skechers Mens 55070 BKW Size 12
- Adidas Mens Pro Model White Fashion Sneaker Size 20 (171972)
- Women's New Balance Training shoes - White Light bluee - HOT ITEM NEW Women's 7.5
- Asics 1011A002 021 DynaFlyte 3 Mid Grey White Men's Running shoes
- Easy Boost 950 Brown from japan (4724
- NIKE AIR MAX 720 GREEN CARBON MEN'S US SIZE 8.5 STYLE AO2924-400
- TRENDY Women Over the Knee Boots Stiletto Heel Patent Wine Red shoes Big Size 15
- Horse Women's Low Top shoes
- Womens wanderlust lapland 2 dark brown winter booties size 11ww nib
- Women’s Hoka One One Infinite Size 7.5 Yellow Purple shoes 1009649
- HOKA™ ONE ONE Clifton 2 Run shoes Women Sz 9 VERY GOOD
- Mizuno Womens Wave Hayate Running Sneakers, Grey Green Glow Purple, US 6.5
- Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Gunsmoke Suede Leather Slip On Loafer shoes R5S3
- Womens Cole Haan Sadie Driver Moccasin Penny Loafer shoes Ivory Size 9.5
- NEW BORN B.O.C LOWERY NATURAL SADDLE STRAPPY SANDALS WOMENS 9 FREE SHIP
- Seychelles Footwear Offstage Boot - Women's Taupe Suede 6.5
- Aerosoles Women's Fun Fair Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Lucca Niebieskie Półbuty MĘSKIE- Brogsy
- Dr Martens Unisex FS57 Icon Lace up Safety shoes
- Men's 8.5 M Hush Puppies Gus Lace Up Dark Brown Leather Oxford shoes H18784
- Clarks Mens Lightweight Casual shoes Triflow Form
- Robert Cameron 6783 SIZE 13 E
- Mens Casual Loafers Embroidery Flat Heels shoes Slip On Korean Mixed color Dress
- Clarks Hawkley Free, Men's shoes Eu 44 5. Brown Tobacco. (1753N)
- Suede Leather Lace Up Sneakers Oxford Mens Business Party Casual Sports shoes US
- NIKE JORDAN HYDRO 7 MEN SHOES SLIPPER SLIDE SANDAL PANTHER AA2517-021 SIZE 7 NEW
- Vans Slip-On 47 V DX Anaheim Factory OG White VN0A3MVAUCY NWB DS Men's SZ 8.5
- New Balance Mens MW928BR3 Brown Walking shoes Mens Size 11 Fast Shipping
- NEW BALANCE M990CRD. MADE IN USA NEW N BOX. GREAT SHOE, VERY COMFORTABLE
- NEW NEW BALANCE 574 SPORT NEVER WORN IN BOX MS574TMB
- Vans Off the Wall ISO Sport Toned Dress bluees shoes Mens 7.5 Womens 9 Sneakers
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Adidas Originals EQT Support Sneakers Trainers Green White UK Size 10.5-11Adidas Originals Courtvantage Adicolor Mens Trainers Sneakers S80252Latest -Lacoste-AMPTHILL 4171-Men Trainer(&12 & 47)Olive Brand NewEtnies Mens Lo-Cut II LS White bluee Red, Sizes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Mens ADIDAS ZX FLUX ADV ASYM White Trainers AQ3166New Balance 500 shoes Sportive Sneakers Sportswear Lifestyle black CBB menClarks Mens Trigenic Dune Navy Leather Boots in Size UK9.5 (EU44 US10.5)
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. New adidas solar boost 10 mensNIKE Blazer Hi Suede (VNTG) vintage old royal off white supreme bluee 12 ogNEW Adidas Originals Tubular Running Radial White Wolf Grey Size 13.5 S76720More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Air Jordan Retro 10 Charlotte
Things to do in Tahoe City
Odd Future Vans 7.5 (READ DESCRIPTION)Jordan Retro XI 11 White bluee Sz.9 100% Authentic Worn a few timesMen's Mizuno Wave Prophecy 3 Running shoes J1gc140002 Dark Slate Size 12MENS NIKE AIR JORDAN HORIZON LOW PREMIUM DARK GREY 850678 003 Sz 10.5
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.