Bed & Breakfasts
- Columbia 1718431 433 Wave Train Whale Antique Moss Men's Sandals
- Men's Catesby Leather Welted Dealer Boots
- Reaction Kenneth Cole Salt Chelsea Boots Size 10
- Mens Ask the Missus Grey Suede Lace Up Casual shoes Size Ex-Display
- Men's casual loafer Bling-bling Leather Loafers Slip On shoes Slippers oxford
- Clarks Mens Pile Brown Leather Casual Slides Sandals shoes 79249 size 11
- Danner Men's Quarry USA 8 400G-M - Choose SZ color
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Low White Metallic gold Size 11
- Bugatti Men's 321726025900 Low-Top Sneakers bluee (bluee 4000) 10.5 UK
- NIKE AIR FORCE HIGH PREMIUM WORK BOOT US 9
- NIKE KOBE AD NXT 882049-100 SIZE 10.5
- shoes SUPERGA CLASSIQUE Red n-35
- Adidas Alphabounce EM Mens Running shoes - White
- Volcom All Day Long Sndl Mint 37;5 EU (7 US 4;5 UK)
- Mens High Top Running Trainers Sports shoes Breathable Fashion Athletic Sneakers
- FILA SNEAKERS TRAILBLAZER L black 1010487-25Y
- Brand New Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 inertia UK Size 8
- Men's shoes MBT 7,5 () sneakers light bluee textile performance BS384-40,5
- Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 9 us CG3529 LAST PAIR
- Nocona Brown Bull Hide Leather Western Cowboy Boots D Made in USA
- Kendall + Kylie Women's Calla Leather Pointed Toe High-Heel Boots, Size 9.5
- New Season Heavenly Feet walker boots. Navy Floral sz 3-8 available
- Bzees Roxy SlipOn Sport Athleisure NAVY 9W NEW 583-777
- New Look Womens UK Size 6 Red Chelsea Boots
- Banana Republic women's designer brown leather boots size 6
- Womens Winter Snow Boots Hidden Heel Mid Calf Boots Fur Lined Warm shoes Plus Sz
- black High Heels Stiefel black 99-129 black
- ASOLO Outlaw GV Gore-Tex WATERPROOF Rain HIKING Trail SHOES Boots WOMENS size 10
- Womens Punk Style Ankle Riding Boots High Chunky Heel Platform Lace Up shoes New
- New MIA Pull-on Style Avocado Suede Women's Boots Size US 7.5 M
- Sperry Top-Sider A O Jute Women's Comfort shoes Nude 8.5
- Clarks Originals Mens X DESERT TREK Horween Wine Leather 8 G
- Clark's A17u shoes men lace shoes 26128259 NEWKIRK PLAIN
- Retro Soft Close Toe Mens Hollow Sandals Roman Beach Real Leather Hiking shoes
- Mens Ask The Missus Lazier Tassel Loafers Beige Suede Casual shoes
- Florsheim Victor Burgundy Leather Penny Loafer Slip On Dress shoes Men Size 10
- Size 39-44 Men's Lace Up Casual Trainers High Top Sneakers Round Toe shoes 2019
- Fashion Mens high chunky heel casual oxford patent leather dress shoes1.96 inch
- Cole haan Mens gold Horsebit Loafers Size 7 M Excellent
- PUMA Mens Trinomic Xt2 Sneakers
- Casuals shoes Men Thong Sandals Flats Fashion Comfort Summer Beach Sz
- Ecco Mens US 12-12.5 Loafers Apron Toe Brown Leather Slip On shoes 191-7
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Men's Leather Jutti Handmade Red Mojari Khussa Indian Punjabi US Style.Portwest FC02 Compositelite ESD Leather Safety shoes S1 - SALE PRICEMen's shoes Doc Dr Martens Size 10 US M Brown Leather Lace Up Oxford 11528 AW004Mens Oxfords Leather shoes High Quality Classic Casual Driving Moccasins Loafers
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Men's Britain Oxfords Pointed Toe Dress Formal Business shoes Casual shoes NewBEFAiR Men's Cloth shoes Slip-on Canvas Loafers8.5 DM US,blueeMens PSL Leather Moccasin Smart Formal Slip On shoes - HOPEB
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Men's Formal Leather shoes Business Party Dress Casual Oxford Flats Pointed ToeLightly used Cabella 13 EE steel toed hiking work hunting boots ANSI certifiedBOSTONIAN MENS First Flex Mens Leather Moc-Toe Kiltie Loafers 10WMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.DREAM PAIRS Men's Au-Loafer-02 Grey Faux Fur Slippers Loafers shoes Size 10 M US
Things to do in Tahoe City
Comfortable Leather Men shoes Handmade Breathable PU Material Vintage Sneakersshoes sandals flip -flop sz 37 England shoes Salon Leather Loafer. Korean made luxury shoe. Size 11Mens 14TH & UNION brown chestnut suede horsebit loafers sz. 11.5 M
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.