Bed & Breakfasts
- Lamb Wool House shoes - Adam Merino fur shoes Sheepskin Espresso
- Lucchese Classics mens boots Sz 11.5
- MEN'S CORRAL SQUARE TOE BROWN LEATHER COWBOY WESTERN BOOT A2966
- SEBAGO FOOTWEAR MAN LOAFER LEATHER BROWN - F6CB
- Northside Men's Lewiston Winter Snow Boot Chocolate 10 M US
- Adidas Deerut Consortium White Grey Sz 8 NIB AC7755
- NIKE KYRIE FLYTRAP US 11,5 - CM 29,5 AA7071 102
- Roper Men's Clearcut Hiking shoes
- Asics Tiger Gel Lyte Sneaker Hombre 1193A092 100 White Peacoat
- Reebok Classic Leather Sg Mens bluee Suede Athletic Lace Up Training shoes
- Lloyd Sneaker Ajas 2851300 black
- Jordan retro 6 maroon yeezy
- RARE DSQUARED2 Men's Tessuto Tecnico Runner Sneaker Navy Size 10 Retail
- black Giardini P19s zapatillas de shoes de women P907721D 505
- Nine West Christie Boots - Women's Size 7M Brown
- 361 Degrees Sensation 2 Size 7 M (B) Women's Running shoes bluee Y571-5729
- Logo Lori goldstein Dark Denim Leather Gioia Peep-toe Booties 7.5 New
- Lacoste Lerond 118 1 Qsp women bluesh Pink shoes da Ginnastica - 5 UK
- Women Bowknot Winter Snow Ankle Boots Platform Fashion Fur Warm Cotton Down shoes
- Saucony Grid Mystic Running Women's shoes Size 5
- Skechers Women's GOwalk Joy Talent Slip-On Walking shoes
- Vends très jolies shoes en cuir neuves size 36
- Kenneth Cole Womens Janette Asphault Fashion Sneaker Size 7.5 (178035)
- KENNETH COLE KENNEDY TALL BOOTS SIZE 6 NEW ENGINEER ZIP UP BOOTS
- Stiletto Heel Platform Ladies Zipper Over The Knee Thigh High Boots Pu Leather S
- Botkier Mason Ballet Flat bluesh Nappa Leather Size 8 Retail -Worn Once
- Mens Sports Running Casual shoes Sneakers red size 10
- Cole Haan Men's Pinch Tassel Patent Leather Loafers Burgundy 4739 Sz 9 D
- Bugatti Men's 311703804100 Mules Brown (Cognac 6300) 8 UK
- Kenneth Cole New York Men's Bring About Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Brand New Lacoste shoes Never Worn Size 11
- Puma Suede Classic Mens Footwear shoes - Cabernet White All Sizes
- men Padders Doppia Calzabilità H K Pantofole - Phillip
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Striper Alpine Fashion Sneaker
- BRAND NEW LOW TOP SNEAKERS MADE IN ITALY SIZE 11. DESIGNER NAME IS 8
- Sendra Hoch-Bikerstiefel 8570 yellow (Box Bras Crepe) Gr. 9,5 = 44
- Shires Unisex Moretta Nella Long Boots Country Water Repellent Waterproof Zip
- Durango Rebel 12in. Saddle Western Boot - Brown, Size 12, ModelDB 5468
- BNWB & Authentic Lacoste ® Chaymon 318 4 CAM White Leather Trainers UK Size 8
- 9 M Wood N Stream by Thgoldgood shoes Moc Toe Pioneer Oxford Crazyhorse 6010
- Kamik Men's Nationplus Boot Winter Cold Weather Snow Rain Leather Size 7 - 14
- New Balance Mens 510V4 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- Mens Unisex Athletic Leather Breathable Sport Fashion Bowling Gym shoes Outdoor
- Mens Adidas Trainers F5 TRX TF Messi
- Jordan Retro 5 Stealth Grey bluee Size 11.5 Style 136027-142
- Asics Volcano Ronnie Fieg Gel Lyte 3 sizes 9 10
- Vans black Sk8 Hi Mte UC2 black black Guimauve
- NewParty Casual shoes Real Leather Handmade Women Metal Stud Punk Ankle Boot
- Bottines Boots MINELLI Cuir black T 40 TTBE
- Eastland Full Thredtle Womens Boots 3134-26 Brown, Size 6 US
- shoes ASICS women Sneakers Trendy AZZURRO Tessuto T7H6N-3939
- Jigsaw Brown Knee High Leather Boots Size 38
- NEW Womens VANS Camden Stripe bluee White Classic retro Sneakers shoes
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 8 Men's Athletic Running shoes Size-11
- Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Mens Sneakers White
- LaCrosse HIGHWALL 8 1000g Safety Toe Met Guard 00552089 NEW Size 9 MED
- GUC Men's Red Wing Pecos Western Boots Brown Leather Sz 8.5 D
- NWB Cole Haan Size 9.5M Burgundy Mens shoes Chukka Boot C010026
- Eastland shoes Company Dark Brown Brooklyn Work Boots Limited Edition M10 NEW
- Justin Men Brown Genuine Iguana LIZARD Skin Cowboy Western Leather Boots 11 D
- Men Clarks STINSON LO 26066018 Beeswax Leather Casual Boots Lace Up shoes
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL MENS TRAINER SHOE blueES GREY SIZE 7 - 10 NEWNIKE AIR FORCE 1 AOP CAMO OLIVE KHAKI WHITE AQ4131 200 Mens AIR FORCE 1 LOW RETRO Deep Forest Trainers 845053 300Timbaland 6” Premium Waterproof Boots - Men’s
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Diesel Men's Sandman India Ink SneakersBRAND NEW Clarks Mens Size 11M Dark Brown Suede Boot shoes with Ortholite Sole
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. USSH16030717472 Adidas Pure Boost Mens Running shoes SZ US - Choose SZ color.NEW NIKE AIR MAX 90 LEATHER 302519-014 SIZE 50,5David Bowie Hunky Dory Vans Size 5 sold OutMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Authentic Original Suede desert boots Loake Sahara ,New, Tan, size UK10
Things to do in Tahoe City
shoes greyPORT LIGHT STEP 40800 blue-45Vibram Men's V-Aqua Grey Walking shoesNew Balance Men's Mx818v3 Fitness shoesKeen Mens Gypsum II Mid Leather Waterproof Trail Hiking shoes Boots Size 8.5
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.