Bed & Breakfasts
- Lamb Wool House shoes - Adam Merino fur shoes Sheepskin Espresso
- Lucchese Classics mens boots Sz 11.5
- MEN'S CORRAL SQUARE TOE BROWN LEATHER COWBOY WESTERN BOOT A2966
- SEBAGO FOOTWEAR MAN LOAFER LEATHER BROWN - F6CB
- Northside Men's Lewiston Winter Snow Boot Chocolate 10 M US
- Adidas Deerut Consortium White Grey Sz 8 NIB AC7755
- NIKE KYRIE FLYTRAP US 11,5 - CM 29,5 AA7071 102
- Roper Men's Clearcut Hiking shoes
- Asics Tiger Gel Lyte Sneaker Hombre 1193A092 100 White Peacoat
- Reebok Classic Leather Sg Mens bluee Suede Athletic Lace Up Training shoes
- Adidas Men's Adizero 5-Star 5.0 mid Football shoes
- HOGAN HERRENSCHUHE HERREN LEDER SCHUHE SNEAKERS NEU H357 brown 817
- men Adidas Nmd R1 - CQ0760 - Lana black Khaki shoes Sportive
- Comfortiva Women's Pamela II Wedge Sandal Latte Leather Hook and Loop
- Roxy Women's Espinoza Fashion Boot
- Style by Charles David Women's Lenny Fashion Boot, Taupe, 9.5 Medium US
- Adidas superstar bw 35 W & 2 3 shoes trainers bnwt BY9138
- London Fog Milly Cold Weather Watrproof Snow Boot
- Linea Womens UK Size 5 Brown Knee-High Boots
- Madden Girl Women's FUZE-P Combat Boot - Choose SZ color
- Skechers Tan Leather Shape Ups Toning Walking Sneakers shoes Womens Size 8
- Womens Athletic Boots Sequins Lace Up Pull On Sneakers Breathable Running Muk15
- Womens Faux Suede Med Chunky Heels Ankle Riding Boots Square Toe Stilettos F501
- Women's Apt. 9 Century High Heel Ankle Ivory Size 6
- Sexy Womens Stylish High Heel Stiletto Over Knee Thigh High Printing Boots shoes
- SPERRY TOP-SIDER 228358 multi-color ankle strap wedge espadrilles sz. 9.5
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL VACHETTA Leather Thong Sandals shoes US-11.5 EUR-44.5
- BS802 DI MELLA schuhe blue wildleder herren mokassins Italien ohne verschluss h
- Cole Haan Lunargrand Wingtip Oxford shoes Men’s Size 13
- Puma Unisex Carson 2 Nature Knit Laufschuhe Vintage Sneaker 190522 Asphalt
- Johnston murphy mens shoes size 9.5 new in box pattisonlace
- Base London RAID Mens Hi-Shine Leather Classic Wingtip Derby Brogue shoes
- Hi-Tec Bambini Penrith Avvio Escursioni
- Mens British Brogue Oxfords Round Toe Lace Up chunky Heels Casual shoes new
- Fashion Mens British style lace-up flattie Military outdoor Boots shoes
- Used Air Jordan 11 Retro Win Like 82 Men's Size 10
- Durango DB5468 Men's Rebel Brown Saddle Western Cowboy Boots Slip-Resistance
- Stiefel NORDICA little schön 1-175
- Adidas Originals UA & SONS Ultra Star B37111 Men’s Casual shoes Size US 9.5
- NIKE Men's Soccer MercurialX Superfly VI Academy Indoor shoes
- CMP Sneaker KUMA Sneaker LIFESTYLE SHOE WP grey wasserdicht Unifarben
- SAUCONY MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS GRID SD HT Grey bluee 7.5
- Hot Sale Mens Lace Up shoes Sports Board shoes Sneakers Outdoor Athletic 39-44
- ADIDAS CONTINENTAL 80 FROZEN YELLOW CALABASAS STYLE YEEZY SHOE US8.5 BRAND NEW
- LUXUS PRADA SNEAKER SCHUHE 4E2831 black NEU NEW 11 45 45,5
- ECCO Women's Soft 7 Fashion Sneaker
- Ann Creek Women's 'Hornsby' White Studded Western Boots
- Guess FLCEO4ELE12 Womens Synthetic Trainers in White and gold UK Size 3 - 8
- BELLA VITA II HARNESS BOOTS TALL KNEE HIGH HEELS BOOTS SZ.7M NIB NEW ()
- Naturalizer Frauen Stiefel black Groesse 9 US 40 EU
- Womens Skechers (15071) GORUN 600 DIgreen Running shoes (4N)
- Steve Madden Orabela BEIGE KHAKI Leather Upper Suede Boots - USED CONDITION
- Baretraps Gardyna Brown Womens shoes Size 10 M Boots MSRP
- FRYE Men's Walker Low Lace Walking shoes
- LaCrosse HIGHWALL 8 1000g Safety Toe Met Guard 00552089 NEW Size 9 MED
- GUC Men's Red Wing Pecos Western Boots Brown Leather Sz 8.5 D
- NWB Cole Haan Size 9.5M Burgundy Mens shoes Chukka Boot C010026
- Eastland shoes Company Dark Brown Brooklyn Work Boots Limited Edition M10 NEW
- Justin Men Brown Genuine Iguana LIZARD Skin Cowboy Western Leather Boots 11 D
- Men Clarks STINSON LO 26066018 Beeswax Leather Casual Boots Lace Up shoes
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL MENS TRAINER SHOE blueES GREY SIZE 7 - 10 NEWNIKE AIR FORCE 1 AOP CAMO OLIVE KHAKI WHITE AQ4131 200 Mens AIR FORCE 1 LOW RETRO Deep Forest Trainers 845053 300Timbaland 6” Premium Waterproof Boots - Men’s
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Diesel Men's Sandman India Ink SneakersBRAND NEW Clarks Mens Size 11M Dark Brown Suede Boot shoes with Ortholite Sole
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. USSH16030717472 Adidas Pure Boost Mens Running shoes SZ US - Choose SZ color.NEW NIKE AIR MAX 90 LEATHER 302519-014 SIZE 50,5David Bowie Hunky Dory Vans Size 5 sold OutMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Authentic Original Suede desert boots Loake Sahara ,New, Tan, size UK10
Things to do in Tahoe City
shoes greyPORT LIGHT STEP 40800 blue-45Vibram Men's V-Aqua Grey Walking shoesNew Balance Men's Mx818v3 Fitness shoesKeen Mens Gypsum II Mid Leather Waterproof Trail Hiking shoes Boots Size 8.5
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.